There are two types of Vitamins
And if we talk about vitamin E, then it is the oil-based vitamin. You can see that in many lotions, creams, and gels, the vitamin E is present as an ingredient to keep your skin looks bright and healthy.
It is famous for its incredible antioxidant property as well as other benefits. It is not an only vitamin but a group of fat-soluble vitamins which also have antioxidant effects of fighting the free radicals on the skin.
The free radicals are the electrons that have broken off from an atom. Free radicals are actually responsible for ageing as well as other health conditions such as cancer. So antioxidants actually fight with free radicals and prevent ourselves from ageing and other health problems.
Vitamin E is also present in some foods such as
- Green Vegetables.
However, it is considered to be the popular ingredient used in skincare products for many years. Along with its antioxidant properties, it also has inflammatory properties which are effective in maintaining skin health. Blackheads are also the main problem for face here is a complete post on DIY Blackhead Removal Face Masks.
What is The Actual Function of Vitamin E On Your Face?
As we all know that when we use the products which contain vitamin E, then we get the natural glow on our face, as well as on our skin, get moisturized, and nourished.
If we talk about vitamin E oil, then it is very helpful in reducing the hyperpigmentation such as dark spots as well as the wrinkles along with maintaining the skin health.
Benefits of vitamin E
Here, you will come to know the amazing and useful benefits of vitamin E oil.
Prevent ageing and wrinkles
As I also discussed earlier, the vitamin E is high in antioxidants and also increase the blood circulation, so it is helpful in preventing the ageing as well as the production of wrinkles.
Vitamin E oil is also very useful in making the skin even tone and firm. You can also use vitamin E for the treatment of delaying wrinkles, also called photoaging.
Many of us notice dark patches on our skin which is also triggered by hormones or other causes. It is actually the accumulation of melanin on the skin which is responsible for the darkened skin. This condition is called melasma which can be treated with the use of topical vitamin E oil.
Smooth and soft lips
Most amazingly, vitamin E oil is also used for the treatment of chapped and dry lips. When you apply vitamin E oil, then it promotes the regeneration, as well as cell’s turn over. Therefore, it helps in the production of new cells as well as prevent yourself from further irritation.
Prevention from skin cancer
Using vitamin E oil on your skin can also help you in the prevention of skin cancer. You will be prevented from the skin cancer even when you are exposed to large quantities of ultraviolet light when continue using vitamin E oil.
Reduce skin itching
According to different researchers and scientist, vitamin E oil is helpful to prevent the dry skin as well as prevent the symptoms of itchiness. However, it is famous for giving temporary relief from itching caused by dry skin, but vitamin E cannot treat some infections and other allergic conditions such as skin itching.
Improve dry skin conditions
Some people have the problem of dry skin, especially in the winter season, so if you have the problem of dry skin, you can use vitamin E oil on your skin to prevent it from drying. Many doctors also use vitamin E for treating mild psoriasis.
Removes dirt from the skin
Surprisingly, you can use vitamin E oil to remove the dirt from your face to give you a refreshed and smooth appearance. So, it serves as a heavy emollient to keep your skin clean and clear.
Steps for applying vitamin E oil on the face
- You must follow these steps when applying vitamin E oil because these steps are very necessary to get the required results.
- First of all, wash your face and gently pat dry. This is because whenever we are doing any skincare cleaning is the first thing which is very necessary.
- Then take a warm towel and put it on your face for about 2 to 3 minutes. This remedy will help you in the opening of the pores as well as helpful in soaking in the oil better.
- Then take a small amount of oil almost a pea size and rub it gently on your skin with your fingertips.
- Now comes the duration of applying vitamin E oil. The duration is different because if you have sensitive skin and prone to breakouts, then you must wash it off after 15 minutes, however, if you have dry skin, then you must leave it overnight.
- If you are applying the oil on any other body part you want, then make sure that it is not touching your clothes. This is because vitamin E is an oil and can stain your clothes.
- Firstly, when you are applying the vitamin E oil on your face then after applying, Wash your hands thoroughly so that you may not feel greasy and slippery.
- If we talk about the texture of vitamin E oil, then it is thick and can stay on your clothes, pillows, and bedsheets. So if you are using it for overnight, then you must put another cloth or soft towel to avoid staining.
- Moreover, it is good to apply vitamin E at bedtime because it does not allow makeup to stay for long hours. In the day, when you apply, it can make your skin look greasy. So you should use vitamin E oil in the night.
Vitamin E is famous for its countless benefits; however, it is mostly famous for its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. Now, it is a popular trend that people use vitamin E oil for making the skin bright and glowy. Keep certain things in mind before applying vitamin E oil on your face.
For example, if you have oily skin, you can use vitamin E oil to avoid clogging your pores. Also, people with oily skin must use vitamin E oil for only 15 minutes.
On the other hand, if you have dry skin, then you can apply the pure vitamin E oil overnight. If you have any allergic reactions or sensitive skin, then you must consult your doctor about using vitamin E oil. Also, he will suggest you which type of vitamin E will best suit your skin type.